Selecting a new propane service provider or starting propane service for the first time can feel like a daunting experience. On this page, we try to tell you everything you need to know when you’re shopping around to find the best propane service provider.
Interested in establishing new propane service? Contact us today!
How to Become a New Customer of Ebbetts Pass Gas Service
Becoming a new customer is quick and easy. In fact, it involves three simple steps:
1. Fill out an application. Simply request and return our credit application. One of our service representatives can walk you through the process of filling out an application to establish new service. You’ll be asked a few simple questions such as:
- How many people reside in your home?
- How many bedrooms are there?
- How many bathrooms do you have?
- Which appliances will be using propane?
- Do you have any supplemental heat sources?
- What is your estimated annual usage?
2. Receive your new customer welcome packet. After this call, we’ll send you a new customer packet, which will contain a lot of helpful information. As a new customer, you’ll receive:
- Tank maintenance and outside equipment inspection programs at no cost to you.
- Gas Service Safety Inspection – a documented pressure, leak and flow test performed on your system, done at the time of your tank set, to ensure safe, reliable service.
- Need to lease a propane tank from us? If you need to lease a tank, one of our sales representatives or branch managers will come out to survey the site and determine the best and safest location. Then we will schedule a time to come out and set your tank.
- Own your own propane tank? For new customers who own their tanks, we will set you up on a delivery schedule that is efficient, fits your needs and is convenient for you. You can choose will call or automatic delivery service.
We also provide a number of payment and propane delivery options that work with your budget and schedule. Call and ask!